HOW TO PUT MATERIALS ON COURSE RESERVE //
- Fill out and submit the online Course Reserve Request Form, and fill out the class and item information COMPLETELY. Failure to do so could result in a delay of your request. Forms may also be obtained at the library circulation desk. When done, submit it to a circulation staff member, or email to Julia McGehan at Greenfield Library or Mike Romano in the Music Library.
- For ECR (electronic course reserves) requests, please review our guidelines for ECR.
- Library materials can be pulled from the stacks by circulation staff. Any personal copies or photocopies for ECR should be brought to the library by the instructor.
- Instructors may submit a syllabus with their request, but this is not required for processing.
- For ECR requests, the course reserve circulation assistant will provide a password that students may use to download the ECRs from the library website.
- Reserves for library materials take 2-3 days. ECR requests take 3-7 days for processing, depending on the number of ECRs requested. Please keep these turnaround times in mind when placing items on reserve and when your students will need to use the items.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you once the request has been completely processed.