Policy + Guidelines //
Purpose: The primary purpose of M4 is the facilitation of library instruction, library staff meetings, and quiet study. When the room is not being used for these purposes, it will be available to the UArts community on a first-come, first-served basis.
Availability of the room can be determined using the Anderson 333*M4 calendar schedule. The UArts Libraries reserves the right to cancel reservations when circumstances warrant; cancellations will not be made without prior notification.
Hours + Location: M4 is only available when the Greenfield library is open, and closes fifteen minutes before closing:
- Fall + Spring Semester Hours
- Monday through Thursday 8:15am - 10:15pm
- Friday 8:15am - 5:45pm
- Saturday 12:00pm - 4:45pm
- Sunday 4:00pm - 8:45pm
Scheduling: UArts faculty and staff must request the room through 25Live on the UArts portal. Students can request the room by contacting the Greenfield library circulation desk in person, or by calling 215-717-6280 or emailing email@example.com
M4 use is intended for one-time events or for a brief series of meetings. M4 is not available for long-term training or semester-long classes.
- To use the room, students, faculty, and staff must check out the key at the Greenfield library circulation desk and sign the Check-Out Form.
- Users can move and rearrange the tables and chairs, but furniture must be returned to its original position.
- Users are responsible for leaving the meeting room in good order, and are financially responsible for any damage to or loss of library property.
- Users are responsible for ensuring that the scheduled meeting or activity does not disturb the Greenfield library or other building occupants on the mezzanine level.
- Food and beverages are allowed during meetings only, not during quiet study. Patrons must clean up the room and discard all trash outside of the room.
- Users must comply with posted Code of Conduct.
- Users must ensure that the room is locked upon leaving the room.
- The UArts Libraries is not responsible for theft or damage of personal items occurring in connection with use of M4.