The University Libraries maintain reciprocal access and borrowing arrangements with Peirce College and with Moore College of Art and Design. If you are affiliated with these institutions please speak to your librarians there if you have questions. University of the Arts students, faculty and staff who wish to take advantage of this service must get a "patron in good standing" letter from the Greenfield or Music Library circulation desk each semester and take it with them to register at Peirce or Moore's library.

Site Search

JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.